Tuesday, September 21, 2010

assignment bel 130

based on the novel Nancy Drew written by   Carolene keene         
it tells us about girls which only 18 years old but often assisted in solving mystery.
She lives with her father Carson Drew and his mother was died when she was three.Nancy did not have job and go to school and spends her time by solving mysteries which she stumbles upon her father`s case.She always solving mysteries by her two closest friends and her boyfriend Ned Nickerson.Nancy is wealthy,attractive and amazing talented.
The main character is related with me which she dare to take risks on what she doing and independent in life.Sometimes in my life,i dont know what should I do,and i brace myself to do sometimes that thing i cant believe that i can do it.I was stay far from my parent and my family from 13 until now which I stay at hostel.It make me to independent and not to rely on my parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment